Caserta Bath Mixer Wall Type
- We deliver all over Kenya.
- Delivery is charged on the weight of the order and the delivery area.
- For outlying areas we will create a custom delivery quote.
Shop Online / Select Delivery Date
Delivery cost is calculated for you.
We notify you when your order is on the way.
How much does delivery cost?
Delivery charges are based on the area and weight of your order.
Should the product not be available in your region, we will offer you a reasonable alternative.
CTM supplies quality products to ensure your peace of mind.
Should you change your mind, or have bought too much we will gladly exchange or refund products provided that:
Please ensure you are satisfied with the product before installing as no claims will be accepted after installation.
Do you need help shopping online?
With a such huge collection of great quality products and a variety of payment options we are here to make your online shopping experience a pleasant one.
Get in touch and a CTM product expert will help answer all your questions.
- We offer free collections at all CTM stores.
- It is Fast & Easy.
- Skip the Queue and reserve your stock.
Buy Online & Choose Your store
We source & pack your stock.
Get notified when ready.
Orders are normally ready when payment is made and confirmed.
For all cheque payments, your order will be processed and dispatched once the cheque clears. See all our payment options here.
Should the product not be available at the selected store, one of our product experts will contact you and offer you a reasonable alternative.
- Bold, square and uncompromisingly modern, makes the Tivoli Caserta range of taps a serious contender when planning your trendy and up-to-date look
- The Tivoli Caserta Bath Mixer Wall Type, with its strong lines, has an edgy look to finish off your bath, offering you a spout, mixer and hand-shower combination in one
- This stunning range is a firm option in your decor deliberations
- Tivoli Taps are beautifully designed and manufactured in Italy since 1959, where they are manufactured by robotic machinery to the highest European standards
- All aerators in our Tivoli Taps are set at a flow rate of 6 litres/minute, when operating at a water pressure of 3 Bars, thereby substantially assisting with water saving
- All Tivoli Caserta products are imported and carry a 15 Year manufacturing guarantee
- Included in the box is an Installation Guide, along with the Bath Mixer, Flexi-Hose and Hand-Shower
- Tivoli Taps are manufactured from top quality brass and finished with a chrome plating
- All single lever mixers require balanced water pressure with a recommended operating minimum of 2 Bars, up to a maximum of 6 Bars to ensure that your warranty remains valid
- It is recommended that angle regulating valves are used with all basins, toilets and bidets
- These products are easily installed, but we do recommend that you utilise the services of a certified plumber. All our Tivoli Taps carry a 15 Year guarantee (if fitted correctly) on any factory-faulted items
Tivoli Taps have a 15 Year guarantee. view details
What this guarantee covers:
- Tivoli Taps are guaranteed for 15 Years against manufacturing defects
- The cartridge and head parts are guaranteed for 5 years (The guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear). Replacement cartridges can be purchased from the retail outlet where you obtained your taps
- The guarantee starts from the date of purchase from the retail outlet, please retain your invoice as proof of purchase
To avoid the guarantee becoming null and void please adhere to the following:
- Have your taps installed by a professional, certified plumber
- Install an in-line strainer before the water enters the building,this will help prevent dirt from affecting the performance of your taps by:
- Catching of dirt from municipal water
- Assist with reducing some lime-scale and chalk in the water
- Help prevent leaking/dripping taps, due to dirt caught in the cartridge
- Balanced water pressure is essential, therefore a pressure reducing valve must be installed, if not already done, before the hot and cold water supply is split
- The pipes must be flushed before your taps are installed to avoid dirt being trapped inside your taps
- Water temperature on your geyser should be between 55 and 60 degrees Celsius
- Never clean your taps with chemicals or acidic cleaning materials, or abrasive cloths or sponges
Tips for taking care of your Tivoli Taps
- Always install angle valves on all countertop taps, to be able to turn off the water to the countertop taps, without having to turn off the whole building mains, and so allow for easy maintenance
- Clean your taps with a soft cloth, mild soap and water
- After cleaning, buff dry with a dry soft towel to get the taps shiny and remove any water marks
Clean out the aerator at least twice a year or sooner if required
Buy Online and we will reserve and pack your order to ensure a speedy collection at your local CTM.
We offer free collections at all our CTM stores.
Normally, orders will be ready for collection on the same day payment is made and confirmed. For all cheque payments, your order will be processed and dispatched once the cheque is deposited and clears. See all our payment options here.