Rubi Fast Manual Tile Cutter 65
What does delivery cost?
- We deliver all over Kenya.
- Delivery is charged on the weight of the order and the delivery area.
- For outlying areas we will create a custom delivery quote.
Click and Collect
- We offer free collections at all CTM stores.
- It is Fast & Easy.
- Skip the Queue and reserve your stock.
Confirm Stock Availability
Shop Online / Select Delivery Date
Delivery cost is calculated for you.
We notify you when your order is on the way.
How Much Does Delivery Cost?
Delivery charges are based on the area and weight of your order.
Should the product not be available in your region, we will offer you a reasonable alternative.
Buy Online & Choose Your store
We source & pack your stock.
Get notified when ready.
Orders are normally ready when payment is made and confirmed.
For all cheque payments, your order will be processed and dispatched once the cheque clears. See all our payment options here.
Should the product not be available at the selected store, one of our product experts will contact you and offer you a reasonable alternative.
|Length (mm)||800 mm|
|Width (mm)||190 mm|
|Height (mm)||110 mm|
The Rubi Fast range is available in two models, with cutting capacities of 650 mm and 850 mm, in versions without a plastic case, which are perfect for cutting ceramic or porcelain tiles, both for straight and diagonal cuts, offering greater cutting precision and affordable.
Generally suitable for cutting ceramic abd porcelain tiles, the Rubi Fast manual tile cutters have a mobile breaker assembly, which is much more rigid and stable for easy scoring of the materials to be cut. Their smooth sliders offer high rigidity and precision when scoring while reducing friction with the guides.
Rubi FAST Manual 65 - Light & Versatile Manual Tile Cutter Features:
- Lightweight base - made of extruded aluminium.
- High performance with lateral stop for straight and 45degs cutting.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels from 1/4" (6mm) to 13/32"(10mm) for cutting different materials.
- Reinforced steel 18mm cutting guides for greater resilience. Chrome-plated for maximum durability.
- With four lateral supports, fully adjustable, for better stability when working with bigger heavy tiles.
- Aluminium guides for high rigidity and locked sliders for increased bending-resistance.
- Includes ONE 6mm tungsten carbide scoring wheel.
- Does NOT include plastic carrying case.
- Overall cutting length 650mm.
- Max. tile size 600x600mm. (straight cut)
- Max. tile size for diagonal cut 450mm.
- Max. tile thickness 12mm.
Ready when you are!
Buy Online and we will reserve and pack your order to ensure a speedy collection at your local CTM store. We offer free collections at all our CTM stores countrywide.
Normally, orders will be ready for collection on the same day payment is made and confirmed. For all cheque payments, your order will be processed and dispatched once the cheque is deposited and clears. See all our payment options here.